...the controversy over the bows (you thought I was going to talk politics, didn't you). There are differing opinions between Michael and I (as well as my mom) on whether or not babies should wear bows. Kate has never been out in public in a bow due to the debate. This week, however, she tested the waters with a headband (minus the bow). I am posting pictures of her in the headband and a bow. Please weigh in and give your opinion on whether or not babies should wear bows.

So will it be the headband,

the bow,

or nothing, it's your pick!
8 comments:
I personally think Kate has so much fashion sense that she needs to sport all of the above. And hats. She looks good in a hat. ;)
I believe no outfit is complete without a matching bow. I never did the monster bows, but a bow is a must:)
I think the bow is adorable on her. However, in both the bow and headband photos she looks ticked off. I'm going to have to side with Kate here and throw in a veto for the bow and headband.
Okay mom....look at your daughter in photo 1, then in photo 2, (it is better, but photo 3 is my Kate and she is adorable....Let it be your call. Photo #1 lookes like a deer in headlights. I think the hair bow is squeezing her eyes out of socket.....
Your loving mother, Mike's adorable mother-in-law and Kate's granny.
I think that a bow /headband is just one more thing for her to pull off and torture her parents with by loosing it. It could become a dangerous slingshot and put someone's eye out.... And it's all fun and games until someone looses an eye.... Just kidding. You are the mother and the father, and you decide. She's a cutie no matter what!
Uh oh, then your next dilemma will be if she gets her ears pierced...lol Bows are cute, but some are just over the top...as in MASSIVE AMOUNTS OF RIBBON...those ones are just screaming to be torn off. It was more of a headache for me to keep the darn things on. You can always try what I did...I'd take strips of ribbon, make my own bows and use double sided tape on her head. They are too cute:)
I always love bows on little girls. Large or small I love them all! I'm a closet bow-head myself!
Your bow-head cousin,
Lura Lee (Dee)
if kate doesn't wear a bow then what good am i in her life. i like the bows!! atleast do the little clippies with the little bows on them.
jill
Post a Comment