...my dream to work with pediatric cancer patients and their families. I know this blog is not about Kate (I'm sure there will be one soon since she has her 2 month appointment today) but I get many questions about what I do. The simple answer is that I work with families facing various struggles. Today, however, an article came out in the Lubbock paper about what I wish I could do for the rest of my life.
I started doing Medical Family Therapy shortly after moving here 3 years ago and had to pinch myself to believe that the job I had always dreamed of doing was now reality. I have provided a link to the article for you to read, if you wish, because I am proud of the work I have done there and wish I could do for the rest of my life.
2 comments:
This is great!!!!! Thanks for giving us a glimpse into your day. I remember when we were in high school together, you always said you wanted to work with peds oncology patients.... that is a very special calling. Keep up the good work!
What a wonderful article! I hope some rich Lubbock people will get on the ball and make some fat donations!!!!! :)
Post a Comment