My cousin-in-law's band, Jason Boland & the Stagglers, released a new album last month: Comal County Blue. And, I might add, it's awesome! I'm not saying that just because we're out-laws. The album was the #1 country download on iTunes for a while. Unfortunately Jason can't be out plugging his album like normal because of a throat surgery. Here's hoping to a fast recovery. And people looking for a new band to listen to, download this album at iTunes or visit the website at http://www.thestragglers.com/. (Here's a picture of the album with our nephew Krece...and the torso of Jason)
Now, speaking of Krece. While we were in Oklahoma for Labor Day, Krece decided to try all the strawberries in the bowl. Now, being the adult watching this happen I guess I could have stopped him, but it was too fun to watch. So, I grabbed the camera and tried to capture as many funny shots as I could. So, here's the little guy trying to find which strawberry tastes the best. It looks vaguely like me with a box of chocolates...
More stuff to come soon...
1 comment:
We are free. I was hoping we all could meet on sun. We are open to have it here if needed. Whatever is easiest for you guys!
Post a Comment