Monday, September 8, 2008

Sorry, it's been too long...

...me, forgetting to upload pictures to the computer so I could post. Because, let's face it--you would much rather see pictures of a certain kid of ours than read a story with no pictures of said kid. I thought I would post a few pictures from our trip to Oklahoma. So, for the record, Kate is 6.5 weeks old in these shots (I, on the other hand, am somewhere around 1,544 weeks old--sad, but true). We had a great time in Oklahoma and Kate got to meet almost all of her family (and a few friends) while we were there. It was a fast, crazy trip, but worth every minute. And, while I'm thinking about it, she slept for 7.5 consecutive hours last night...oh yeah! I'm not even sure I need the huge travel mug of coffee I'm drinking right now, but better safe than sorry at 3:30 this afternoon. Alright, on to the pictures:



Kate commemorating the start of her first football season. I'm glad she's excited about it. :-)


Kate and her cousins Kason (holding her) and Krece (pinching his brother).


Kate and her great-aunt Tami (my mom's sister).


Our new niece, and therefore Kate's cousin, Bella. I never got a good picture of her with Kate, but I liked this one of her in the garden.


Unfortunately the sun had to set on our time in Oklahoma.

More pictures and updates coming very soon. I finally uploaded all of the pictures to the computer!

3 comments:

Tiffany said...

Yes, yes, yes, yes. I love it. Thank you. I've been dying over here! :) She is getting so big!!!! I can't believe it!

Anonymous said...

Gee!!!!

There is a very lucky grandma out there to have 3 such beautiful and healthy grandchildren. God has been very good to her.....

Kristi said...

missed you guys! Amanda you have to see Cuddles new outfits from the doggy store in Ruidoso. Yes, Jeremy dropped quite a bit of cash at this trendy little doggy boutique for his beloved Cuddles, but dont tell him I told you:)
Glad yall had a good trip!