...a boy and a girl. they met, fell in love, got married, had puppies, and now have two awesome kids. this is where our blog begins.
Thursday, September 11, 2008
Still part of the pack
...Stanley (the bigger dog pictured below) and Sophie (the smaller one also pictured) finally adjusting to life with Kate...for now at least. I have a feeling the dogs are going to have to readjust to her at every stage. I'm not sure they are ready for the noisy toy/crawling stage, but thankfully, we are still a ways from that. Both dogs actually like the new camera, since I don't have to use the flash as much, so last week they gave me a good photo session. And, since they are still part of the pack, I thought it would be nice if they made the blog today...
...we decided to create this blog due to the fact that we lived in a different state than our families and many of our good friends. Now we live in the great state of Oklahoma, but are still a ways from family. In the beginning we wanted to find a way to share our daily lives and our new baby. Now we keep it going because our kids keep us laughing, and we know you will laugh too. You should also know that each post will begin with the "..." because each post picks up where the title of the blog left off, "It all started with..." Welcome!
1 comment:
Oh my goodness! Are these 2 cuties sassy or what? I like the first pic where the smaller dog is like, "this is my GOOD side!" What a hoot!
Post a Comment