Saturday, September 20, 2008

You Asked For It

...people asking for more pictures of Kate. Here are a few we took today. I can't believe she is already 8 weeks old. She is starting to hold her head up really well and loves to hang out with her daddy while he watches football!


We're trying to make her an Okie (and less of a Texan).  Go Pokes!




Girl Power.  This is Kate and her friend Izabella. She is the daughter of my hairdresser. The girls met for the first time yesterday and I am so excited that she will have a friend so close to her age.  
Kate's cute outfits were made by one of my best friends Jill.  Thanks Jill!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

She is getting cuter by the minute, how is that possible?

Dawn said...

Aww, I'd have to say in the second photo she really favors her MOMMY!