Wednesday, October 1, 2008

The Nays Have It

...the debate over bows and the nays have it. Some of you were brave enough to post your vote, others had to call (and you know who you are). So, it looks like Kate will be bow-less (at least for now). However, she may sport one from time to time and once her hair is longer she will DEFINITELY wear them!


The girls just hanging out (pardon my appearance, I've been a little under the weather).

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi, old friend. I say old for multiple reasons. We aren't getting younger; these days, with babies at home, I feel ancient; plus I still rememeber the "Chickasha Christmas Light" trip where you decided you really liked Mike. How have you been? Your mom gave me this link. We need to get in touch. As for the bows, all girls need bows. Just don't go with the theory bigger is better, some are just to big.

Anonymous said...

If she can't wear a clippie bow, I say go without until she can. I hate seeing babies with huge red indentions around their heads from too-tight headbands! Plus, Bennie thinks her hair is great as is...kinda looks like his right now! :) Love you!

brandy said...

I love these pictures! So cute!