...Amanda having to start back to work some this week. It's a two post kind of a day--plus, I really wanted you all to be thinking about Amanda right now. Sadly, she's having to leave Kate today for about 4 hours, and she is taking it hard. Not that it should be easy...I mean, c'mon, you've all seen how cute she is. Plus, the two just have this connection that is truly a wonderful thing to behold. Even though she's being kept by a great friend of ours, who is completely competent in every way, its still tough. For all you moms out there reading today, try to think back to how difficult it was to leave your kid for the first time. Does it get easier? I hope so, but I'm not so sure.
3 comments:
I hope your first day away was ok. We were praying for you. We would love to get together soon. I cant wait to see how much kate has grown!- kristi
This is Jeremy. I saw the comment you left.
What? No comment on the republican shirt? I am so disapointed. This is the greatest shirt ever... even though I may have slipped a little, but have you seen the dog? You can't help but love the little sucker.
I can't say it gets easier, you just learn new ways to manage it, and to trust yourself in choosing the best person to help care for her. The upside is that she gets to experience the love and joy of another healthy relationship! My heart goes out to you!!
Nichole
Post a Comment