Monday, September 22, 2008

10 Seconds with Kate

...Kate making new faces seemingly every day. Her little personality is really developing. I think she's going to be a happy kid. Here's what we've noticed so far about her personality. She's funny--at least she makes us laugh anyway. A little overdramatic. She knows what she wants. She likes to get out of the house and go places...and gets mad when she's cooped up too long. Enjoys long walks in the sunset, well, being pushed in a stroller in the sunset for now. And last, but certainly not least, she likes to cuddle.

Back to the new faces. While I was feeding her yesterday, Amanda tried to get some pictures of her different faces. Some of these might be a little blurry, only because I don't know how they will look on the blog--blown up on my computer they're a little blurry. These pictures represent 10 seconds with Kate...no kidding...only 10seconds.


mmmmmm...this is good.

wait! where did my bottle go?

seriously! which one of you is responsible for taking my bottle?

i'm not playing around any more! i want it back!!!!

Not to fear folks, the crying stopped as quickly as it started.

1 comment:

Abercornucopia said...

I like looking at pictures of your baby 'cuz she's cute. That is all.