...my dad and Kate during our last visit to Oklahoma. It rained last time we were in Oklahoma. Rain = puddles. My dad and Kate were supposed to be in my parents room playing with Miss Kitty when out of the corner of my eye I noticed dad on the back porch. He was sitting there, with a guilty, yet way too amused, look on his face. When I walked to the door I noticed my sweet little Kate, still in her pajamas, having the time of her life splashing around in the puddles on the back porch. Both of them were in Heaven! You could tell my dad was thinking, "Amanda isn't going to like this but I don't care. I am enjoying watching my granddaughter make a mess!"
Pretty soon we were all on the back porch watching Kate enjoy the puddles. Eventually she just sat down in the middle of one. Life's too short not to play in the puddles with you Papa, you know?


1 comment:
PRECIOUS:) I bet her diaper was SUPER absorbent!!
Post a Comment