...Michael. Kate and I would like to take a moment today and thank Michael for being such an amazing Daddy to her. I have always loved him and known how amazing he was, but now when I watch him with Kate I stand in awe. When they are together I love to watch how he adores her. I love to watch how he loves to play with her, and teach her funny things I'm sure we will regret later! This morning he has to work for a little bit and even that is part of what makes him a good father. Even though it is summer and orientation is in full swing he makes sure there is balance between work and family. He is amazing at what he does at work, and even more amazing at what he does at home. We are pretty blessed girls.

Michael and Kate in Boston




Happy Father's Day Michael...We love you so much.
No comments:
Post a Comment