...a joke a few weeks ago about how much time a friend (Brandy) and I were spending in the sun. We joked we had an addiction--that we were "tanorexic." Kate joined the tanorexic club this weekend when she had to go on phototherapy. But at least she was tanning for a purpose...to get rid of jaundice. All kidding aside, because it was anything but funny, she is off the photo lights!!!! Thankfully she only had to spend about 18 hours on the machine, which the home health nurse said was the fastest she had ever seen a little baby like ours come off of the therapy. Already a record breaker! We are doing great and just spending time getting to know each other. We have a doctor's appointment on Wednesday to make sure everything is going okay. I have to say that being a mommy is the coolest thing that I've ever done (other than being Michael's wife) and I am so thankful that we were blessed to be able to have her. We know it's because so many of our family and friends have prayed for us and for that we are thankful. I'll stop talking now, because I know you guys just want to see more pictures.....



1 comment:
Thanks for sharing the new pics! She is beautiful!
Lura Lee
Post a Comment