Monday, July 21, 2008

Pssshhhh....what plans?

...a normal visit to the OB this morning.  It ended with us sitting in a hospital room waiting for Kate to arrive tomorrow!  So, in previous posts the plan was for Kate to be introduced to the awaiting outside world on 08-08-08.  But, like I also mentioned before, Kate is already doing things on her own time schedule.  Apparently she decided 07-22-08 would be better for her.  

Amanda's labs at the doctor this morning came back with a high uric acid content, which means, well I'm not really sure what that means.  Combine that with high blood pressure (which had been completely fine up until this morning) and the doctors decided more tests were in order.  Amanda had an amnio to see how Kate's lungs were developing, and she scored very high, so she's safe to come out.  The C-section is scheduled for 7:30 a.m.  I guess we'll be posting pictures of her tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

Abercornucopia said...

Hooray for Kate!

becky said...

What a surprise! Can't wait to see pics!

love
becky

Anonymous said...

Yay for Baby Kate! I can't wait to meet her! (I guess she couldn't wait to meet everyone either!) Love you guys!!!