...Michael's desire to have a little girl (well, let's be honest...mine too!). When we started the journey to have a child we were just hoping for a healthy baby. When we realized how hard it was to get pregnant the gender of the baby really didn't matter. However, I have always known that Michael would make a great daddy to a daughter. He has always talked about wanting a house full of girls. Well, other than Stanley (our adopted doggy), that's what he's got now. He takes such good care of me, Kate, and Sophie (our dog). Watching Michael over the past 9 days I have fallen in love with him even more. He's amazing with Kate and has taken such good care of me.
Happiness
2 weeks ago
4 comments:
What a wonderful blessing! Congratulations to you and your family! I am happy to hear you are both doing better! You are in our thoughts and prayers and we miss you! Lometa (Woods) Drake
She is so adorable! Girls are fun thats for sure! So are little boys, but there is something special about a daddy and his daughter
Yes, Mike is Awesome!! Thank you Mike for being so good to your girls! your mom gave me a pic for my desk at school...so adorable...and a pic for my fridge. I can't wait to meet her on Labor Day.
Lura Lee (DEE)
oh my goodness, she is so sweet. joselyn used to sleep with her arm above her head...i loved it! :)
Post a Comment