...a boy and a girl. they met, fell in love, got married, had puppies, and now have two awesome kids. this is where our blog begins.
Thursday, July 24, 2008
Back among the 'land of the living'
...whew!!!!! Sorry I haven't posted, but evidently I was sick. The good news is: pregnancy is still the coolest thing ever. Some might call this birth "complicated," but I really didn't know any better. I slept great last night and feel sooooo much better today. Here are some better up-close pictures of our little one.
hey guys! we are so excited for you guys! she is gorgeous!!! congrats! amanda i hope you are doing well and i hope you can tell me that being miserable is worth it! :) i have been asking starla for pics and then i saw you had this blog! yeah! congrats again! we love you guys!
...we decided to create this blog due to the fact that we lived in a different state than our families and many of our good friends. Now we live in the great state of Oklahoma, but are still a ways from family. In the beginning we wanted to find a way to share our daily lives and our new baby. Now we keep it going because our kids keep us laughing, and we know you will laugh too. You should also know that each post will begin with the "..." because each post picks up where the title of the blog left off, "It all started with..." Welcome!
4 comments:
I like the second picture. I hear her saying, "Seriously people, what's with all the flashes? Gimmee boobie!"
hey guys! we are so excited for you guys! she is gorgeous!!! congrats! amanda i hope you are doing well and i hope you can tell me that being miserable is worth it! :) i have been asking starla for pics and then i saw you had this blog! yeah! congrats again! we love you guys!
Awww, she's my favorite already and I haven't even met her yet! Gotta get Jill to send some bows for all that hair!! Love you!
I love the Vulcan symbol! She is one of the cutest babies I think I have ever seen!
Post a Comment