Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Notes from the afterbirth

...Amanda finally getting to leave the confines of 24 hour bed rest and a magnesium drip.  Amanda had a rough 48 hours after a great pregnancy, but she is feeling much better now.  We are now in a regular room with a great view of the pond/lake and everything is much more relaxing now.  

This really isn't a duplicate photo...it just so happens this is about all she's doing right now.  I thought about posting a picture of the only other thing she is doing right now, eating, but figured Amanda and blogger would have a problem with it.  



5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amanda, she is BEAUTIFUL!!!Ill call you later. Maybe I can come see her after yall get home.Get some rest while you are in the hospital.Call me if you need me for anything. LISA

Anonymous said...

She is precious.
Lura Lee

Anonymous said...

She is a cutie!!! We can't wait to meet her!! Sending X0XO to baby Kate!!
Jason, Kaci, Kason & Krece

Unknown said...

Wow! What a surprise! This little lady is going to keep you both on your toes. She is perfect! I bet your cheeks are stiff from smiling so much - babies are just amazing. Keep the pictures coming! Nichole

Anonymous said...

She is so CUTE!! Congratulations! I can't wait to see more pics...Kaci keeps me updated.

Lori