...our little boy growing and growing and growing. It's so crazy how different Jude is from Kate at this age. Since she was born so small it seems it took her forever to grow in to the cute outfits she had. Jude, however, grew in and out of them before he was even able to wear most of them. I thought I was being clever this spring when I bought some 3-6 month long rompers. Unfortunately, Jude will be out of them by about next week. I am now hoping the 6-12 month stuff I bought for Thanksgiving and Christmas will still fit. He sleeps in 9 month pajamas (although I sometimes squeeze him in to the blue guitar ones that are 6 months because they have a zipper instead of snaps, making late night diaper changes exponentially easier). He wears a 3-6 month onesie, but most of those are getting rather short.
To show how long, and handsome, he is I grabbed the camera during bath time the other night. On a funny note, Kate likes to tell people that other things are big too, but this is a family blog so I won't go in to the details. Let's just say she has become aware of the differences between boys and girls since having a baby brother and she's not afraid to tell anyone who cares to listen!
No comments:
Post a Comment