...FINALLY getting to go to church again. Red Raider Orientation is rough on our church-going in the Summer since a session always starts on Sunday. However, ORIENTATION IS OVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (with the exception of a few 1 day events next week). To celebrate having Michael back home on Sundays we went to church. It was so great. The message about relying on God could not have been more perfect. We took time just before church to take a few pictures of the family.
Since her haircut the other day she has insisted on having a braid of some kind in her hair. I'm not as talented as Lisa, but I thought this looked pretty cute.
This is Jude in his first button up shirt. It was a gift from his godmother Stephanie, aka TT. Can I just say it will not be his last button up. He looked so handsome, just like his daddy.
No comments:
Post a Comment