...a quiet morning trip to Pearl Harbor. For those of you who only check the blog for pictures of Kate this post isn't for you (I guess that may not leave many people reading this). We left Kate at the hotel with her Granny (Pearl Harbor isn't exactly baby friendly) and Michael, my dad, and I went to see the Arizona Memorial. It was beautiful and strange too because it was the first time Michael and I have been together without Kate in 8 months (by the way Kate turned 8 months old on Sunday). We had a great morning there with my dad and then spent the rest of the day relaxing by the pool and swimming with our water monkey. Today we are off to the Polynesian Cultural Center (hopefully) and there will be pictures of Kate.
Hardy Heads
2 days ago
2 comments:
Oh you all look like your having a great time! My family and I used to live there many moons ago...before moving to Oklahoma...I remember going to the Polynesian Cultural Center for a fieldtrip as a kid! If I'm not mistaken, Sea Life park is not too far from there?? You should take Kate there, she'd love it! Be sure to visit the Queens Palace and Summer House as well:). Loving the pics!
We loved the Polynesian Cultural Center. I hope you make it to one of their parades! :)
Post a Comment