...the final morning in Hawaii. We took Kate to the grounds of the Hawaiian Hilton for a photo shoot with her Daddy. We spent about an hour taking pictures and (I think anyway) we have some good captures. I posted 4 of the better shots. The last day ended up being a stressful day with a trip to the Urgent Care Clinic. Kate was acting fussy for her and started pulling on her right ear a lot. With 9 hours of flights through the night to say we were a little less than thrilled with the idea of traveling with a baby through the night with an ear infection would be a gross understatement. Luckily though it was just an ear ache not an infection, so we kept the Tylenol coming and once again Kate slept through the entire 7.5 hour flight from Honolulu to Houston and again from Houston to Lubbock. I guess we really should stop being surprised by her. Well, I'm sad tonight as I have to turn around and leave Amanda and Kate for a week. The last thing I want to do after this last week is to jump on a plane for D.C., but alas...
Thanks everyone for following our trip with us and for the great comments. Mahalo!



1 comment:
You are such troopers! Back in Lubbock less than twelve hours and already blogging. I must say it was super fun to keep caught up with you while you were away. Can't wait to hear more about your trip. Hope DC is fun and you get some downtime while you are away!
Post a Comment