Friday, March 27, 2009

Daddy's Girls



...Michael leaving for a conference in Washington, D.C.  We just got back from Hawaii and then he had to re-pack and fly to D.C. today for 6 days.  There is one thing I know for sure and it is that we are definitely Daddy's Girls!  We do not do well being apart so this week will be difficult for both of us.  I am afraid he will miss Kate crawling for the first time since today she was able to get her belly off the ground and stay for a while on her hands and knees!  We will miss him so much this week.  He is such a great daddy to Kate (and Sophie and Stanley) and an amazing husband.  We hope he has a great time but we can't wait to get him back!

2 comments:

Michael said...

Ahhhh...I love you all too! I miss you, Kate, and Soph and Stan...D.C. would be way more fun with you girls. Thanks for the sweet post!

Anonymous said...

Love all the Hawaii pics
Lura Lee