...noticing that Kate was a little off. She seemed a little fussy, which is out of character for her. Nothing could really sooth her. You will notice that in the previous post she's chewing on her hand. She started doing that frequently. So, last night, on a whim, I gently rubbed her gums with my finger and felt, to my surprise, teeth! They are already poking through her gums. This wasn't supposed to happen yet so I am really feeling like she is just growing up too fast. I personally think she is trying to grow them in before Christmas so she can eat those yummy treats that I'm sure will be at her Granny's house.
Last week our friend (and Kate's babysitter) had her two year old rcently adopted daughter's, ZZ, pictures made. Kate arrived at the end of the photo shoot and Kate got to have her picture taken with ZZ. ZZ loves "Baby Kate" and as you can tell by Kate's smile, the feeling is mutual.

2 comments:
Teeth!!!! Already????? I can't believe it!
Lura Lee
Oh my teeth already! Thats amazing. Logan sprouted 4 at one time, but she may have him beat before too long. Im going to look at the pictures of zz and kate now!
Ps- have no shame in asking others to wash their hands before handling baby kate. Some of our family was a bit offended, but we think thats how the rsv chain reaction started in the first place:)
Post a Comment