Wednesday, October 22, 2008

3 Months

...an egg! And POOF we now have a 3 month old. Kathryn is 3 months old today and I can't believe it. She is cooing all the time now and loves to smile. One of her favorite things to do is go to church (because she gets to wear her fancy clothes). She is doing well while I am at work and is adored by her babysitter and her 4 children. One of my favorite things is to see her little 2 year old friend ZZ smile real big and yell "Baby Kate!" every time she sees her. I'm pretty sure that Kate will always be known as "Baby Kate".


4 comments:

Dawn said...

Awww, I love the one with the doggie...she's definitely letting him know thats HER seat...lol

Tiffany said...

I can't believe she is 3 months already! And getting soooo big. I just adore her.

Abercornucopia said...

Yeah in my head she's always Baby Kate. For street cred I shorten it to Baby K. I think it'll be hard to outgrow. It could be worse. My Dad called me potato head as a child...glad that one didn't stick.

Anonymous said...

I can't believe she is already 3 months old! We are gonna have sooo much fun with her at Thanksgiving and Christmas this year!!
Lura Lee