..thinking about how much Kate has changed from the day she was born to today, exactly 2 years later. I took this picture today after Kate and I received flowers from Michael. Below are a couple of pictures taken just after she was born. She was so little.
This morning all of us went to the doctor to find out why Kate keeps getting sick. It is not the ideal day for allergy and immune system testing, but it's they day we got the appointment. Kate did great (once they finished sticking her). Good news is she is not allergic to anything, but the bad news is we still do not know why she is always sick. Hopefully the immune stuff will give us more information.


It's hard to believe this is the same little girl. I loved having a newborn, but she is so much fun right now. We are loving life with a 2 year old.
No comments:
Post a Comment