Did you know Sophie and Stanley can eat corn off the cob? We do now. Here is Sophie giving it a go.
Stanley was a natural. He methodically worked his way down the cob and the his Granny would turn it so he could start on the next row. And we wonder why our dogs love Granny's house so much?

We visited our friends Jamie, Bennie, Julie, Kenny, and Sarah too! It was too cool for the pool. Jamie did her best to keep most of Kate's body out of the pool. If you know how much Kate loves the water, then you know how difficult this is.
We went digging through some old pictures too while we were home. Does Kate look like me?
Michael and I joke about how we are going to lie to Kate and tell her we were 25 when we met and 27 when we got married. This picture is evidence of the lie! We look 12 in this picture. I think I was 19 and Michael was 20. This was sometime in the spring just over a year before we got married. I was on a intramural softball team called "Ringless in Spring."
1 comment:
probably the cutest pic of you guys ever. the engaged 1!
Post a Comment