Friday, July 30, 2010

Oklahoma...Again!



...30 years of Our Diamond Miss. I haven't done much in the last 10 years with my pageant family and I have missed them. This year was the 30th anniversary of ODM so I thought it would be great to go back and to let Kate meet so many of the people that have been part of my life for so long. It was great to see everyone, I only wish we had more time to visit.
































































On the way back Kate and I stopped at my brother's house to visit with Kaci and "the guys." Kate completely adores them. Kate just wants to play ball with the guys, especially Kason. It's funny because Kason has always enjoyed playing ball with Michael any time they are together. Now Kason is the one being sought out for a little game of catch! It is too cute and he is too sweet for a 9 year old.

No comments: