Because we live in Texas opportunities like this are few and far between. Seeing how much Kate loves "the guys" makes me sad that she has to live so far away. She even refused to go to church with us because she wanted to stay at Granny and Papa's to spend more time with the boys. They had "honuts" for breakfast, Krece taught her how to go noodlin' in Granny's goldfish pond, and both the boys tickled her. Who would want to leave that?
Kate isn't the only one who loves "the guys." Sophie LOVED the extra attention.
Kason was being so sweet and tried to help Kate get in the little pool. She popped up with a water gun in her hand and shot him. I guess today's game was "shoot the Cowboy" instead of "shoot the Sooner."

The boys had to leave before us that morning. It made Kate cry. After they left she cried, "I uff the guys." With tears in my eyes I said, "I love the guys too Kate."
No comments:
Post a Comment