Friday, May 28, 2010

Random Recent Happenings

...getting so behind on blogging! We have been so busy but not too busy to snap some cute pictures of Kate. Her school took a field trip to the Lubbock Science Spectrum. Kate LOVED it. I was able to go and enjoy watching her explore all the neat things in the toddler room. It is amazing to watch her see things for the first time. She is filled with such joy and wonder. Everyday I thank God for guiding me to a career that allows me to work a little and be a mommy most of the time. It's the perfect balance for me. This week God has shown me over and over how blessed I am to have the ability to have the best of both worlds and it makes all those years of school seem to be worth it.


Sarah and Tracey--Kate's teachers. They are amazing!

































This is Kate's ex-boyfriend. She was crazy about him for a while, but she has moved on. This picture was taken before the new man came along.


1 comment:

Yarn Maniac said...

OMG!!! That is too funny about the ex-bf already...gosh, they start younger and younger, huh? At least Kate knows not to settle too quickly! I agree that school was worth it for you..haha...I'm envious you get to be with her more often...I hope to someday do the same with mine, BEFORE they get too big.
Christie