Friday, May 21, 2010

A Little Behind!

...being incredibly busy and not posting as often as our blog reading public demands. Two weeks ago Kate's godmother Brandy came for a very important visit. She came and successfully defended her dissertation so there's another doctor in the group! Yay Brandy. How cool is it that my daughter's mommy and godmother are both doctors?
Well, it wasn't all work and no play. We made time to go to the park and get together with TT for Fish Fry Friday (although we had burritos instead of fish and it was lunch instead of dinner). Kate ADORES Brandy (she says Bwahdy) and TT. I think the feeling is mutual. You be the judge! All I know is how incredibly blessed I am to have such amazing role models for my little girl.





















































Yes Kate's legs really are that long, it's not the picture!

No comments: