...the opening of the new "Leisure Pool" at Texas Tech. Michael and Kate went last week before it officially opened but today was our first family outing (minus Sophie and Stanley). The pool is amazing. It has a lazy river, diving boards, lap pools, an amazing area for sun bathing that has 8 inches of water to keep you cool, and Kate's favorite...fountains. She was the hit of the pool in her red, white, and blue bikini. I know we are not the first parents to think their kid is amazing, but Kate really is.
On a side note, this week she Kate did the sweetest thing. I had been at work so Kate and Michael had already started the bedtime routine. When I walked in Kate reached her arms up, looked at me, and said, "Mama". It melted my heart. Michael and I both cried. It reminded me what a miracle it is to even have Kate. We are truly blessed.
2 comments:
Love the bikini!
Lura Lee
i can't get over her short shorts and her bikini! she is such a doll and it's nice to hear and see how special she is for the two of you. it's an amazing feeling having such a sweet baby girl. side note, C doesn't even say mama yet. only once have i heard it. Dadadadadada all day long!
Post a Comment