Saturday, February 14, 2009

Our Funny Valentine

...Happy Valentine's Day everybody! I took some pictures of Kate, Sophie, and Stanley this morning to show the love fest happening in our house this morning. Since I hadn't put any pictures of the dogs on lately I thought today would be a good day to give an update on everyone. Kate's MRI came back clear this week, so there are no problems other than the nerves in her left eye. Thank you for your thoughts and prayers everybody!!! Here are some pictures for Valentine's Day:

Kate with her Granny last weekend.


What an attitude...this was coming to my work to see me yesterday. Notice the tongue, glasses, and faux hawk.


Valentine's kisses from Sophie


Everybody playing together this morning

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love love love the faux hawk pic! It is my new background on my laptop!! Makes me laugh! So glad to hear about the MRI. Keep us posted on the nerve thing.
Love you all
Lura Lee

katie said...

Too cute, Amanda! She is so pretty and I love all the pics you post of her! :)

Dawn said...

Look at that precious grin the last pic!!! LOVE IT!