....these pink footed pajamas with big colored circles on them that she wore last night. Wearing them with her hair in a faux-hawk I thought she looked like a Dr. Seuss character. She reminded me of Cindy Lou Who from "The Grinch," remember: "As the Grinch grabbed the tree, as he started to shove, he heard a small sound like the coo of a dove. He turned around fast and he saw a small Who. Little Cindy Lou Who, who was no more than two." Dr. Seuss is one of our favorites to read together; I love kids books that rhyme and have their own lyrical cadence.
We had fun with bath-time last night, so I thought I would get a few pictures. I also had to get one that would embarrass her when she's older. So, here are some pictures of bath-time from last night...
2 comments:
These pictures are ADORABLE!! She is so cute Amanda!
Cindy Lou Who's hair looks redder than ever. So cute--I may be a little biased on how cute she is but I don't think so. Her aunt Kaci said yesterday that she is so darn cute...
Post a Comment