Wednesday, January 21, 2009

You Make Bath Time Oh So Fun!

...Kate outgrowing her baby bathtub. Our good friends Josh and Kristin suggested we get an inflatable bathtub...so we did. Kate loves her ducky tub.
On another note, she had her 6 month appointment today. (I know, I can't believe it either). She weighed 17 pounds and was 27.5 inches long. She is a very healthy baby and the doctor officially diagnosed her as beautiful. We do have to go to an opthamologist for her eyes. We knew that her right eye was lazy but now her left eye is turning a bit. It's nothing that can't be corrected!



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Does that make me as smart as her doctor? I mean, I've been saying for months that she's beautiful! :)

Anonymous said...

love the pics
Lura Lee

brandy said...

is she going to take after me and be a baby with glasses?! that would be awesome!

Anonymous said...

ok, I need more pics.
Lura Lee