Friday, January 9, 2009

Christmas Hats

...hats for Christmas. Sorry about the lack of posts lately, but we'll work on finishing up some of the Christmas posts. Today's post is about some of the hats/bows Kate got for Christmas. I'm new to the whole bows and hats thing, but I'm coming around. Kate is definitely a hat girl...and the bows are growing on me now. I feel like I should talk about football now or something, or maybe eat some buffalo wings. Oh well, I'm a secure guy, and I'm getting used to all the ribbony daughtery stuff.

This one from Aunt Kaci was too funny! I refer to this one as the Ostrich.



The headband with pink bow is a good look for her I think.



Another good one from Aunt Kaci. This is her Flapper hat...you know, the Great Gatsby.



Finally, her Christmas bow on a headband before the Christmas Eve service at church.

No comments: