Saturday, January 3, 2009

Vote for Kate

...a contest held by the photographer that has taken Kate's pictures. Denae Hutson is holding a baby photo contest on her blog, and you can vote for Kate (#14) 1x per day until Saturday, January 10th. The winner receives a free 11x14 canvas picture.

By the way, Kate is feeling much better after her sickness now. Mine is almost gone too, but Amanda is still sick. We had to stay in Oklahoma a few more days because we weren't well enough to travel. Hopefully everyone will be okay enough to head back to Lubbock tomorrow.

2 comments:

Abercornucopia said...

done and done

Dawn said...

YIPPEE!!! Got ya covered:) I would love to have a nice family canvas...I sure wish Danae lived closer, her photography is beautiful! Also, I'd be more than happy to make you a notebook...for some reason I don't have your regular email...I thought it was saved! I will send you a pic of the daisy flower I have in mind? It is pink, but if you'd like to stay with the colors I posted, we can do that too:)
Dawn:)