Thursday, December 4, 2008

Thanksgiving, Part 2

...the Douglas' Thanksgiving on Saturday. We were able to spend a lot of time with the immediate family, Jason & Kaci and the boys, and Amanda's parents. Well, Amanda was able to spend a lot of time with the family. I spent a lot of time outside playing football with Kason. If you're reading this Kason, congratulations on beating me so badly. It won't happen again...Fred.

Speaking of Kason, here is a series of pictures I took with Kate and her cousins Kason and Krece that I thought was too funny to pass up. Apparently Kate crying had a serious effect on Krece, but Kason remained calm and kept holding her trying to get her to stop.

Things started off okay...

but, quickly disintegrated...

she still won't stop will she Krece...

oh my gosh, make her stop...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cutest grandkids a granny could ever wish for. Sweet too.....

Guess Who

Yes it is Granny......