...our first Christmas with Kate. We loaded up the ole' silver front wheel drive sleigh early on Tuesday morning and headed northeast to Choctaw. Unfortunately Kate has been sick for the entire trip with bad congestion, a barking cough, and a runny nose. Now Amanda and I both have it. Sick or not we had great Christmases--the first on Christmas Eve with Amanda's family and on Christmas Day with mine. I have a literal ton of photos from these days, so there will be a lot of parts to the Christmas post. Here are some of the photos from day 1...

Uncle Jason and Cousin Kason reading to Kate

Aunt Kaci...there is a post coming with some of the fun hats Kate got from Aunt Kaci

Mommy helping Kate open her first present of the year

Kate enjoying her new bouncy seat
1 comment:
Yeah she can bounce! I wish they made those for adults.
Post a Comment