Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Thanksgiving, Part 1

...Kate's first Thanksgiving Day. We were able to spend all day with the Harringtons (and Maynards!), and I think Kate thoroughly enjoyed herself. Or, more likely, everyone else thoroughly enjoyed Kate being there. Not that she didn't have a good time, she's just a little young to say one way or the other. Anywho. Pictures. I have pictures. I have a lot more that I will be posting all week, so stay tuned.

As you can see from the first two pictures Kate was stylin'. Okay, so she is always stylin'. In fact, she owns way nicer clothes than I do--from what I hear, that's called being a parent. I should point out however, that we have bought very few of her clothes, and the ones we've bought tend to be the basic onesies or footed pajamas. Don't you wish you still wore footed pajamas? I know I do.



My Grandma (Dad's mom). She was quite mad at me for taking her picture so much, but little did she know I was hoping to get shots of her not looking at the camera. I took some good ones of her, but this is one of my favorites. One word: Gravitas.

Kate with Grandma Donna.

At the end of the day, it was storytime for Kate (and Papa and Grandma too).

No comments: