
Slobber kiss anyone?
...a problem developing at the Harrington house. Since we moved I have been home full time. That means Jude has been with me full time. Although it's a true gift to be able to stay home with Jude and Kate (Kate goes to school 2 days a week), it's turning into a problem for Jude. He has become attached, BIG TIME, to his mommy. However, there's really nothing to do about it at this point. We are still far enough from Choctaw that we can't let someone watch him for a little while every now and then so he can get used to mommy being gone in order to learn that I will come back. Michael tries to intervene when he's not working, but the boy wants his mommy. He wants her to play with him in the floor, he wants her in his sight, he wants her to hold him while he sleeps, he wants her to be the only one to feed him...do you see the problem? Although I'm truly eating it up that he adores me so much, I have to admit that I would like to at least go to the bathroom alone!
I will say that in the past week he has really learned to play by himself...leading to the next problem. He's mobile. He can't quite crawl, but he can really scoot. At the end of the day, though, I have to pinch myself to quit staring directly at the cuteness that makes me want to hold him constantly and not mind if he wants me to hold him while he sleeps. I mean really, who can resist that face?


No comments:
Post a Comment