Monday, January 9, 2012

Christmas Part 2

Really, we are still bloggers. However, it's been so busy around here that once the kids go to bed we are out. I apologize. I don't want our Christmas pictures to be neglected because we had such a great one. I can't begin to express how blessed we are and this Christmas reflected those blessings. If you haven't experienced Christmas as a parent then you are missing out. It's so much fun to watch the wonder in your child's eyes.

See, even Jude had "wonder" in his eyes over the formula Ginny put in his stocking. The other kids got hot chocolate.


Please do not call CPS because we allowed Kate to play on the deer in only her dance costume on Christmas Eve. It was only like 30 degrees. I promise she is hot natured, but this takes the cake


Do not stare directly at the cuteness. Jude caught on to presents pretty quickly.



Lord help us. She's in to fashion big time.


If I don't say so myself, those are some fine looking kids. Kason, age 10; Krece, age 5; Kate, age 3; Jude, age 7 months. If you'll notice all but one of the kids' names starts with a K. Therefore, my dad calls Jude K-Jude.



Really, could he be cuter?


For the first time ever we got to have our own little Christmas in OUR house. We really enjoyed the opportunity to start some new family traditions. As you can see Kate was pretty excited about her new dance costume and the kitchen she and her brother got from us.



No comments: