Wednesday, July 20, 2011

2 Months Already?



...realizing how fast time flies by. I realized it with Kate, but adding a second kid makes time fly even faster. Jude is 2 months old today and I feel like he was born yesterday. I try to make a conscious effort to soak it all in since we most likely will not have any more children (not sure that's my idea but probably the safest thing for me). He is already so long that we had to go out and buy 6 month pajamas because he could not straighten his legs in the 3 months ones. He has rolled over once already and his head control is amazing. I think he will reach all the physical milestones well before Kate did. Let's hope that's how he makes up for being more quiet than his chatty sister! That girl's vocabulary and syntax are amazing. I hope he has the same level of speech...just not as frequent! Just kidding...it keeps us laughing.

Let me just say that when this little boy smiles at me I melt a thousand times. He loves to smile at everyone, but clearly prefers his mommy. At least that's what I think!

No comments: