
...getting to meet his big sister Kate and the rest of the fam for the first time! I wanted to make sure I had a moment with Kate before letting her meet him to tell her how much we loved her and to let her know her little brother wanted to meet her. The picture above was the first moment Kate met Jude. I think she was caught off guard a little because we had been talking about him coming for so long that she might have been shocked he was finally there.
Jude and Kate with all the grandparents!
Amanda was so sick when she had Kate we weren't really sure what to expect after having Jude. I know we weren't expecting her to be feeling this good though; this was her being moved from recovery to her room following Jude's delivery. With Kate she doesn't even remember the day and was not allowed out of bed because of the meds she had to be on, but with Jude she was able to get up and walk around, eat, and felt great (considering) all day.
Once Kate got to see mommy and that she was okay, she started warming up to Baby Jude. She wasn't so sure about touching him, but each time she is around him right now the more comfortable she gets with him.
Isn't he a cute little guy?! He definitely favors Kate with the same nose, lips, hands, and feet; but the shape of his eyes and face are different.


Like I said Kate started warming up to him slowly, but was brave enough to hold his feet while Grandma Donna was holding him.
No comments:
Post a Comment