
...Kate's continued love of all things furry. When we go to "Homa" my parents put their cat, Miss Kitty, in their room due to less than friendly relations between the pups and Miss Kitty. However, it is usually Miss Kitty who starts the trouble. Stanley has the scars on his nose to prove it.
Every so often Kate gets someone to take her to see Miss Kitty. However, Miss Kitty is not quite sure she likes Kate's visits. She usually hides under the bed. One of Kate's favorite things is look under the bed at Miss Kitty. I thought it would be cute to share some of the pictures. Also, take notice of Kate's cute little dress. My mom made it without a pattern. She's so talented.
1 comment:
I would like to post some pictures of my baby some 30 years ago and now she carries the titles of Mrs. and Dr. Just wait baby and see how fast time really does fly.....Oh by the way I am glad it is you getting older and not me.....HA
Mom
Post a Comment