....Thanksgiving morning. We got to bring Kate home last night and she was a little sore and tired, but she went to bed like a champ and slept for 12 hours. We went in twice in the middle of the night to give Kate her medicine. When we went in at 4:30 to give her meds to her she had taken her diaper off (to mess with her incision I guess) and had peed blood all over her sheets and bedding, so we had to change her and her bedding, but she never woke up. When she woke this morning she was sitting up in bed smiling and waving like normal. We are watching the parade this morning and she started dancing like crazy when the Rockettes came on, and even tried to do the line kicks with them. We are so thankful to have a healthy and happy little girl this morning. Happy Thanksgiving everybody!
Where did I put that hacksaw???
Seriously. Let me out of here.
Finally!!! Head for the exit Granny.
Our greeting committee
2 comments:
I am so, so happy to see that she is feeling better. I bet it was a really hard couple days, but good to see things are okay now. Thinking about you all. Much love on Thanksgiving! xoxo
really happy to hear you guys are doing so well! i hope she continues to heal properly and quickly. xoxo
Post a Comment