Sunday, July 19, 2009

A Second, First Birthday

...Kate's Lubbock birthday party. We had a great time, and I think Kate did too. We had some good friends over to the house and just kept it low-key for her first birthday. Amanda made some amazing tye-dye cupcakes...and the cake mix was from scratch, so they tasted as amazing as they looked. They were definitely a big hit with the little kids and the fully grown ones too. Here are some of the picture highlights, with more to come later.

I asked her how old she would be on Wednesday, and look what she made. She's a genius I tell you.


Her "happy birthday" banner.


The cupcake tree didn't have many cupcakes on it once the party got started.


Here's the inside of one.


Some of our friends (see Kristi's Cuties blog on our page) found these cute shoes for Kate that when she walks on them squeaks like a dog toy.

No comments: