...Kate may be...possibly...potentially...spending slightly too much time being raised around dogs. Last night Kate crawled to the back door (which is where the dogs go in and out), put her hands on the glass, pulled herself up, and....wait for it...barked. Yes, you heard me. She barked. She barked at the back door like she was just one of the dogs. I'm thinking that some time spent around other kids at the Tech child development center this fall might be a good thing. Don't you?


3 comments:
LOL. cute. i have many pictures of my son carting all his toys into the dogbed when he was a baby. E won't sit in one place long enough for me to get a decent pic of her in it...
I have an extra dog collar and leash - Do I need to bring them down this weekend?
Granny
Hey Mike! What is the email address of the friend yall have in Washington who has grant funding?
Post a Comment