Monday, June 29, 2009

Zoo Friends (part 1)



...Kate's first trip to the zoo. Amanda and I got to introduce Kate to one of our favorite places--the Oklahoma City Zoo! We also got to spend the zoo trip with our great friends Josh and Kristen (and their two little ones, Reagan and Titus), who have a Zoo Friends pass. We are all friends from time spent in the youth group and Josh and I were college roommates. We try to get together every time we come home, and this time we got to meet the newest edition to their family, Titus, who is only 3 weeks old. Kate was excited to be at the zoo and she had an amazing time. She was still a little young, but we would keep pointing at animals until we realized she had spotted them, which meant she was now waving at them. She waved at every animal she saw today. Except for the fish in the Oklahoma aquarium by the Grizzly Bear exhibit. She did not care for fish floating toward her. I will post more pictures of the zoo trip shortly tonight...




No comments: