...Happy Easter everybody!!!! This is the first of at least two posts that will be pretty much just pictures. Before I go I have to point out the Frabbit in the picture below. The Frabbit (that's part Frog part Rabbit...which we think makes the noise 'Fribbit') is from Aunt Kaci and is definitely Kate's favorite. She liked it so much we took it with us to church this morning, and it was a big hit there too. Thank you Aunt Kaci!
Thank you to the grandparents for the Easter baskets too! She loved everything! We are also happy to say she seems to be feeling much better today. She is tired still and currently napping, but definitely on the mend. By the way, she cut her first tooth! It's not sticking out all the way yet, but the crown has (barely) cut through the gum. I can't believe how big she is getting-almost 9 months already-it's going so fast!
1 comment:
Beautiful family.....I do think I see a little mischief in that last photo......LOOK OUT
GRANNY
Post a Comment