Monday, November 3, 2008

College GameDay!!!!

...ESPN's College GameDay announcing they "were coming to our city!" Amanda, the dogs, and I (and now Kate) get up and watch College GameDay every Saturday morning, so when we found out they were coming to Lubbock for the Tech vs. UT (who finally beat UT this year? Oh now I remember...Tech did!) we had to go. I was able to go out Friday afternoon and see Lee Corso and the rest of the set without a lot of people around. But Saturday, Tech showed up in great fashion to show Lubbock and the Tech campus to the rest of the country. We all had a great time, and even made it on ESPN for a brief second. There was a great sign that I never could get a picture of that was purple with a picture of "My Little Pony," with Colt McCoy's face substituted for the pony's face and it said "Colt? More like my little pony!" That Tech student should get free tuition for the best sign or something! Here are some pictures of our outing...




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Amanda!!
Love you!!!
Lura Lee

Anonymous said...

I just knew you would take Kate when I saw Game Day was 'Coming to your Citay'. Richard wants to know what Color Kate will be wearing this weekend?!?!

Chelle and Richard