...needing to take our family Christmas card photo. But, we started thinking since Kate is now 3 months old we could have
Denae come over and do some new photos of Kate and get our Christmas pic done at the same time. We're efficient like that. Those of you following our little blog know already that Kate is teething, and she was not in the best of moods (for Kate anyway) on Saturday. But,
Denae was patient and took some really great pictures. Here is a few that she already posted on her blog. The full session photos won't be ready for a little while yet, but if they are like these we have some amazing choices for the Christmas card pic.



3 comments:
Those are great. The picture of Kate sleeping in the pink shirt is my favorite. So precious!!!
Since we are taking a vote.... OK.... Since I must give my opinion... I like the one of you and MIchael looking at each other with her laying on the bed in front of you. CUTE!!!
I can't believe she is already 3 months old! And I can't believe I'm going to be 40 this month!! LOL!! I am sooooo looking forward to seeing her at Thanksgiving!
Love you all!
Lura Lee
Post a Comment